"The Tao is like a well: used but never used up. It is like the eternal void: filled with infinite possibilities" Lao-tzu
Unique programs for kids aged 6 to 18 years to practice and build a range of thinking & emotional skills, uniquely bringing together the best of western scientific research and the wisdom of east.
All programs Now Online! Join in from anywhere in the world
Develop wide range of thinking and affective skills
60 mins session every week
Yoga for Teens
Develop health, mental focus and emotional resilience
60 min session 2 x a week
Art as Perception
Sharpen perception while learning sketching & drawing
60 min session every week
Creative thinking is 3X as strong an indicator of lifetime achievement than is intelligence
from a landmark 40-year follow-up study
Let your child learn, do and reflect to explore the human mind’s varied range of capacity to think and feel. This program is experiential and learning is by doing. It is built in modules covering a cross-section of skills. Over a period of time, these add up to a wide exploration of a child’s thinking and affective skills. Examples of sessions include:
- A session on building divergent thinking skills through creative writing
- A series of sessions on working through a live challenge using design thinking framework
- Bringing a personal project to life based on one’s interest and skills
- Activities like short mindful movement or observation to build mindfulness
Our Activities Designed to Build:
Thinking with Hands
The Spark in You!
Yoga for Teens & Adolescents
Sessions are of 60 mins duration with 45 mins of asana and breathing practices and 15 mins of a short, fun, interactive activity.
Art as Perception
- Build your foundational drawing skills
- Learn tools & approaches to sharpen hand-eye connection
- Create multiple drawings including a self-portrait!
- No prior experience necessary. Any level is welcome.